Making a snack shouldn’t take too long, and that’s why these golden chicken and vege bites are great. You just mix together all the ingredients, roll them up and pop into the oven.
Also, you can freeze these little balls for later, though we guarantee they won’t last long!
- 300g chicken mince
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 ½ cups tasty cheese, grated
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Roll approximately 1 tbsp mixture into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 30 – 40 mins or until golden.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here