This super simple pudding is not only incredibly easy to whip up but it’s also one of the tastiest desserts out there! With just a handful of ingredients, you’ll be able to enjoy this mouthwatering meal in no time at all.
While it’s best served fresh from the oven, you can always store these in the fridge for a few days after cooking them and even heat them up in the microwave for something a bit extra. Try it on its own or with a scoop of plain ice cream on the side. Enjoy!
- 125g butter, chopped
- 150g 70% cocoa baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (100g) frozen raspberries
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C. Melt butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Use an electric mixer to beat sugar and eggs in a large bowl until thick and pale. Gradually fold in the chocolate mixture. Sift over the flour and fold until well combined.
- Divide chocolate mixture between four 1-cup (250ml) ramekins. Top with raspberries, gently pressing into the mixture. Place ramekins on a baking tray. Bake for 15-20 mins or until sides are set and centre still wobbles. Serve puddings immediately with a dollop of whipped cream or ice-cream.