Rocky road has long been a crowd favourite and for good reason! Not only is the flavour absolutely delicious and super unique, but it’s also one of the quickest desserts that you can whip up with just a handful of budget-friendly ingredients.
In under 20 minutes, you’ll be able to pop this slice into the fridge for it to set in a few hours before serving it up to hungry family and friends. There’s nothing better than a familiar dessert treat as you can be sure it’ll be an instant hit with everyone who tries it!
- 85g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 115g (1 cup) walnut pieces, roughly chopped
- 2 x 200g pkts dark chocolate Melts
- 30g copha, finely chopped
- 1 x 250g pkt marshmallows
- Line base and sides of a 16.5 x 26cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- Place the coconut in an oven bag and twist the bag to close. Place on the microwave turntable and cook on High/800watts/100%, shaking the bag every minute, for 2-4 minutes or until the coconut is lightly toasted. Remove from microwave and transfer the coconut to a plate to cool.
- Place the walnuts in an oven bag and twist the bag to close. Cook on High/800watts/100%, shaking the bag every minute, for 2-3 minutes or until the walnuts are lightly toasted. Transfer to plate with the coconut.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Add the copha pieces. Heat, uncovered, on Medium/500watts/50%, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate and copha melts. Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Add the coconut, walnuts and marshmallows and stir until well combined. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set. Cut into 24 squares.