This incredibly unique brownie slice is not only mouthwateringly delicious, but it’s also one of the easiest dessert dishes you’ll ever whip up! With literally just a handful of ingredients and a method that can be done in under an hour, you won’t regret giving this one a go.
Try it as the perfect afternoon tea slice alongside a hot cuppa or you can pack it up to take to a friends house as a heartfelt gift to them. And definitely don’t worry about messing this one up as the flavour is outstanding no matter what! Enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and all sides with 2 layers of baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs for 8 to 10 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, place hazelnut spread in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until spread just starts to melt.
- With motor operating, gradually beat warm spread into egg mixture. Continue beating for 1 minute or until well combined. Add flour. Beat for 30 seconds or until combined. Fold in raspberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Level top with a spatula.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top of brownie is just firm to touch. Stand in pan to cool completely. Serve cut into squares.