These are delicious! And versatile. You can add a bunch of other ingredients if you like, such as meat or herbs, but I liked these vegetable fajitas done on the barbecue (but you can do them at home however you like) just the way they are.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp each cumin, garlic powder, oregano and cayenne
- Sour cream
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 tortillas
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add all capsicum and sauté for 5 minutes or until they start to soften.
- Add onion and continue for another 2 minutes, mixing well.
- Add zucchini and cauliflower florets and sauté everything for another 5 minutes.
- Then add roughly 3 tablespoons water and cover pan with a lid for 2 minutes to soften everything.
- Remove lid, add herbs and mix well.
- Reduce the heat and on the griddle, warm your tortillas.
- Place a small amount of sour cream, vegetables and some shredded cheese in each cooked tortilla and roll.