Panic buying amid the ongoing coronavirus crisis means people are starting to hoard certain essential ingredients such as rice, pasta and flour. With less food available, but more time spent at home this is one of the many flourless recipes you could try in your spare time.
With just a handful of ingredients and a quick baking time, these delicious peanut butter biscuits topped off with delicious chocolate chips will leave everyone asking you for the recipe! Pop them in an airtight container and enjoy them as a snack throughout the week. Yum!
- 1 cup (260g) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (185g) dark chocolate bits
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease two baking trays and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and egg in a bowl. Stir in choc bits.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared tray. Press lightly with a fork. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Leave to cool on the trays then place into an airtight container.