This meatloaf is a twist on the traditional beef mince version! Try it at your next family dinner.
- 500g turkey mince
- Packet of french onion soup
- 150g bacon pieces
- 1 cup of fresh multigrain bread
- 60ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup each of cranberries & pistachio nuts
- Pre-heat your oven to 175 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients together, place in a baking paper lined loaf tin
- Cook for 45 mins
You can use the above ingredients (minus the cranberries & nuts) as a sausage roll filling too.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.