If you’re looking to add a twist to your everyday brownies, why not give this tasty recipe a go? The super simple addition of raspberries and the mix of both dark and milk chocolate make for a completely different flavour that you will fall in love with on your first bite!
These are perfect for enjoying fresh from the oven but if you want to spread the flavour out over a longer period of time, feel free to wrap them up in an airtight container and pop them in the freezer to be enjoyed at a later date. Enjoy!
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 250g pack salted butter
- 400g soft light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 200g raspberries
- Heat oven to 180C. Line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking paper. Add chocolate, butter and sugar to pan over low heat. Gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat once completely melted and smooth.
- Stir eggs into melted chocolate mixture, one by one. Sieve over flour and cocoa. Stir to combine. Stir in half the raspberries. Spoon into tray. Scatter over remaining raspberries.
- Bake on middle shelf for 30-35 mins or until just cooked through. Cool in tin before slicing into squares. Serve.