Low on calories, high in nutrition! Just like the much-loved potato chip, you won’t be able to stop yourself from just eating one.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 175C. Line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear them into bite-size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.