This savoury delight is best served hot out of the oven to really appreciate the new flavour bursting out of an old recipe. This quick and easy meal provides a fresh take on the delicious jacket potato by adding in tuna and replacing the sour cream with yoghurt for a healthier option.
This meal will fill you up without the heaviness of the original bacon and sour cream version. All you have to do is pair it with a side salad and you have a wholesome lunch or dinner.
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 370g canned tuna in olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1/3 cup cheese, finely grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C. Pierce potatoes with a knife and cook in microwave for 14 mins turning them once at half time.
- Put potatoes on a tray and lightly cover with olive oil and salt. Cook in oven for 10 mins or until as crispy as desired.
- Mix together tuna, yoghurt, corn, yoghurt, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Put potatoes on plates. Cross cut and pinch each one to air out.
- Place cheese inside the slit and top with the mixture. Finish with parsley and onion on top and serve hot.