If you’re looking for the easiest recipe in the world, you can’t go past these mouthwatering four-ingredient biscuits that even the most novice bakers can perfect. Thanks to the quick method and straightforward ingredients list, these truly are the best excuse for getting the grandkids into the kitchen without any worries.
These banana and peanut butter biscuits will easily become your go-to recipe when looking for a quick sweet treat – so waste no time in giving them a go! Try cooking them in bulk to fill your biscuit jar, or even simply packaging them up as a gift to family or friends. Enjoy!
- 400g packet banana bread mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate buttons
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place packet mix in large bowl. Make a well. Add egg and peanut butter. Mix well to combine. Add 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Mix well. Roll 2 level tablespoons of mixture into a ball. Place on 1 prepared tray. Flatten to form a disc. Repeat with remaining mixture and trays. Press remaining chocolate chips on top of discs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden and just firm to touch. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Serve.