While everyone have their own set ways and individual quirks, sometimes, these can be annoying instead of endearing – some more so than others. These are referred to as pet peeves – annoyances that never fail to put you in a mood of resentment, anger or just plain unhappiness.
Everyone has a list of things that just rub them the wrong way. Here is a list of a few common pet peeves:
- Drivers who don’t indicate while turning or changing lanes.
- People with bad manners and a blatant disregard for etiquette.
- People who use incorrect grammar.
- Know-it-alls that interrupt while you’re talking.
- Those that borrow books and either never return them, or return them in a bad condition.
- Dirty surroundings, particularly dirty dishes in the sink.
- Someone who decides it’s a good idea to talk during a movie, TV show or anything that requires attention.
- Those that chew with their mouth open – whether it is food or even a stick of gum.
- People who enter elevators, buses, and trains before the ones exiting have had a chance to disembark.
- People who talk loudly on the phone.