PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Starts at 60 group websites including www.startsat60.com, www.travelat60.com, travel.startsat60.com, club.startsat60.com and startsat60.club are websites (each a Site and collectively the Sites) operated by Starts at 60 Pty Ltd (ACN 168 338 289) (SAS) and/or a group company (including Travel at 60 Pty Ltd (ACN 615 812 121)) from time to time (we, us and our).
To contact us, please send an email to [email protected] or telephone our customer service line on (07) 3139 0760 during business hours (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday).
BY USING OUR SITES YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- use the Sites;
- join as a member of Starts at 60, Travel at 60 or Starts at 60 Club; or
- register for a Starts at 60 event.
From time to time we may invite you to participate in feedback surveys, online surveys and/or focus groups.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Sites.
These terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Sites.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITES
We may update and change our Sites from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITES
Our Sites are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Sites, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Sites for business and operational reasons.
Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to the Sites, or any feature of the Sites, at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result. These terms will nevertheless survive any such termination.
If we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you are in breach of these terms, we may take any action that we deem is reasonably necessary to remedy such breach or protect the Sites in the circumstances, including without limitation:
- suspending or terminating your registered account and access to the Sites;
- removing any content uploaded by you to the Sites; and
- commencing legal proceedings to prevent you from using the Sites.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE OUR SITES
Our Sites are directed to users who are at least 18 years old and are residing in and using the Sites within Australia. We do not represent that content available on or through our Sites are appropriate for use or available in other locations. If you access our Sites from outside Australia, you do at your risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Sites from your location.
STARTS AT 60 MEMBER CENTRE SERVICES
SAS will provide the “startsat60 member centre” (SAS Member Centre) for all users who sign up to the SAS Membership on our Sites.
Use of the Site is free, however where prices are quoted on our Sites or communications then such prices are inclusive of GST. Unless otherwise specified by the relevant third party supplier, postage or delivery is not included in any purchase of products and/or services on the Sites.
We provide over-60s with a range of membership benefits including access to third party / supply partner offers and product for sale through our marketplace. These can be suspended at management’s discretion at any time. The supply of goods and services by third parties / supply partners is subject to the relevant terms and conditions of that third party / supply partner.
SAS Membership is being launched as a free product/service. We reserve the right to charge for this product/service in the future. SAS membership benefits, terms and conditions may be amended or revoked at our discretion. You acknowledge that the products and services available under SAS Membership may be modified by us from time to time (including, without limitation, any pricing).
In order to access areas of the Sites that require registration by becoming a registered members, or to register as a member of the SAS platform, you will be required to register an account with us using your email address or through a third-party service and, if required, by selecting a password for your account.
In registering your account with us to access the SAS Member Centre, you acknowledge and agree that:
- any email address you register with us will be your email address;
- you are solely responsible for all activities that happen under your account, including maintaining the security and integrity of any chosen password ;
- you will not provide any false personal information to us, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without that person’s express permission;
- you will not create more than one personal account.
CHANGES TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Your SAS membership details can be changed by you online via your member login. To make any changes to your account or membership with any of the SAS third party suppliers, you will need to contact these companies directly.
You can also cancel your SAS membership by contacting our team on (07) 3139 0760 during business hours (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday). We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your SAS membership and associated emailers at any time in our absolute discretion (including without limitation where you have breached these terms), provided that we give you prior notice of such suspension or cancellation.
OFFERS & ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS
SAS members will be provided with the option to purchase or opt into other products and services in addition to their SAS membership. Purchases of these additional products and services will be billed and managed separately to any of our services.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of registering your account with us or our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has access to your account, you must promptly take all steps necessary to secure your account and notify us at [email protected] or on (07) 3139 0760 during business hours (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday).
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITES
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If we provide social media features such as the ability to share content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Sites.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THE SITES
This Sites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Sites, including without limitation as to accuracy, timeliness, availability or completeness.
The content on our Sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date, nor do we undertake to keep information on the Sites updated.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our Sites contains links to other Sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources, and you access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
The Sites may include information and materials uploaded by users of the Sites, including to bulletin boards, comment sections and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Sites do not represent our views or values.
The Sites may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, order forms and other interactive features such as commenting sections (collectively, Interactive Services) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other user’s or other person’s (post) content or materials (collectively, User Contributions) on or through the Sites.
All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in “Content Standards” clause of these terms.
Any User Contribution you post to the Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, however by providing any User Contribution on the Sites, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Sites if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards in the “Content Standards” clause of these terms.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Where the Sites permit User Contributions you represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the licence granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns; and
- all of your User Contributions do and will comply with these terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you (and not us) have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Sites.
We have the right to remove, refuse to post or take any action with respect to any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us at [email protected] or on (07) 3139 0760 during business hours (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday).
The content standards in these terms apply to any and all User Contributions and use of social media features. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. When you submit User Contributions, including when you provide content or participate in any interactive forum on the Sites, you must conduct yourself in a dignified and respectful manner. Any language, conduct or behaviour deemed inappropriate will be reported to us and we may terminate your account or membership. In particular, you warrant that your User Contributions will not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- contain or promote sexual or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- cause inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass or alarm any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, including with us;
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Sites, or to make contact with other users of our Sites, you must comply with the content standards in this clause.
You warrant that any such contribution complies with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. We may report any breach of your warranty to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Sites will cease immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will we, our affiliates, group companies or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Sites, any websites linked to it, any content on our Sites or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Sites or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, group companies, licensors and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the Sites, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, your use of any information obtained from the Sites and any use of the Sites’ content, services and products other than as expressly authorised in these terms.
Details contained in the Sites relating to goods or services (including without limitation, travel products) have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details in the Sites concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from the Sites.
All information contained in the Sites is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. Before entering into any transaction or making any decision in connection with any purchase or sale of financial products (or similar) on the Sites, we recommend you obtain independent advice to take into account your particular objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
For the avoidance of doubt, we have no liability for any act, error or omission or for any loss, cost, damage, expense or liability arising out of or in connection with the supply of any goods and/or services by a third party to you through the Sites. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied terms, conditions, guarantees, representations and warranties arising out of or in connection with the supply of any goods and/or services by a third party to you through the Sites.
Please refer to the terms and conditions (including, limitations and exclusions of liability) that apply to the supply of any goods and services by a third party supplier (and in respect to the booking of any travel products, that apply as set out in our Booking Terms & Conditions).
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
We do not guarantee that our Sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer system and/or mobile device occurs in connection with the use of the Sites, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Sites is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems and/or mobile device.
You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITES
You may link to our home page or any other page of our Sites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the “Content Standards” clause.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our Sites must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Sites other than that set out above, please contact us at [email protected] or on (07) 3139 0760 during business hours (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday).
OUR TRADE MARKS
“Starts at 60” and “Travel at 60” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are our trade marks or the trade marks of our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these terms. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Sites are the trade marks of their respective owners and are used by us under licence.
You may use the Sites only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Sites:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in the “Content Standards” clause of these terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us in our absolute discretion, may harm us or users of the Sites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Sites;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Sites or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
- manipulate or interfere with any reviews, posts, information or other content posted by other users on the Sites;
- attempt to circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Sites;
- bypass measures we may use from time to time to prevent or restrict access to the Sites;
- attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Sites will cease immediately.
These terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You and we both agree that the courts in Queensland, Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Sites. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Last updated 30 January 2023.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean Travel at 60 Pty Ltd supported by various industry partners. Where bookings of travel products are made on your behalf through third party operators (such as but not limited to wholesalers, tour operators, cruise lines and airlines), references to “us”, “we”, and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall also mean and include the relevant third party supplier on behalf of Travel at 60 Pty Ltd.
These terms and conditions apply to bookings you make with our travel consultants (over phone or by email) as well as online bookings you make on our website.
We will rely on the authority of the person making the booking to act on behalf of any other traveller on the booking and that person will bind all such travellers to these terms and conditions.
PASSPORTS & VISAS:
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport.
When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid Australian passport. If this is not the case, you must let us know. It is important that you ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility (except to the extent caused by fault on our part). If you need information regarding visas, passports and other travel document requirements for your trip, please let your travel consultant know. We can provide you with general information on visa and passport requirements that apply to international travel bookings you make with us. Our travel consultants can also obtain more specific information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf (if you wish, we can assist you to obtain visas through this external service and fees will apply). We do not warrant the accuracy of information provided by any external service and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
If you are travelling to the United States please see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for important information regarding compulsory pre-registration for their visa waiver program (“ESTA”). Australian passport holders will not be able to enter the United States without a valid ESTA (or visa). Please note, you may not meet the eligibility requirements of ESTA and may be required to obtain a visa.
We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover your travel arrangements. Travel insurance is also strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travel. Your insurance protection should include cover for cancellation, medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury and accident, death and loss of personal baggage and money and personal liability insurance. Evidence of such insurances should be produced to us on request. Insurance cover offered by credit card companies or reciprocal medical cover agreements are often not comprehensive.
Your travel consultant can provide information to you about travel insurance. Travel at 60 ABN [42 615 812 121] is a distributor of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL No 308461, and receives a commission for nib products purchased through Travel at 60. Travel at 60 acts as an agent for nib and not as your agent. Travel at 60 cannot give advice about nib products, and any factual information provided is not intended to imply a recommendation or opinion about nib products. Before deciding to purchase this product, read the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. If you have a complaint about a nib product, see the Product Disclosure Statement for the complaints process. This insurance is underwritten by XL Insurance Company SE, Australia branch (ABN 36 083 570 441).
Please ask your travel consultant if you have any questions about travel insurance. If you purchase travel and decline travel insurance, you may be required to sign a disclaimer.
Please note some countries (such as New Caledonia from Dec 2018) may refuse entry to arrivals who do not hold travel insurance covering medical expenses and repatriation. Please note some tour or cruise operators may require all guests or all guests over a certain age to have current travel insurance and may request evidence of such insurance.
We recommend that you contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or visit their website at www.smartraveller.gov.au for general travel advice, as well as specific advice (including safety alert levels) relating to the destination you wish to visit. You can also register your travel plans with DFAT, so that you may be more easily contacted in an emergency.
You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. In some cases, failure to present required vaccination documentation (e.g. proof of Yellow Fever vaccination) may deny you entry into a country. We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your travel. General health advice for the destination you wish to visit is also available from DFAT (see smarttraveller.gov.au). As highlighted above in the insurance section, we also recommend travel insurance is purchased with travel arrangements.
All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only guaranteed once paid for in full by you. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please contact your travel consultant for up-to-date prices.
You will be required to pay a deposit or deposits when booking. This may consist of a supplier deposit plus a Travel at 60 deposit, subject to the style of travel involved. Your travel consultant will advise you of how much the deposit is for your chosen holiday. All deposits are non-refundable for changes of mind or cancellations by you (subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
Final payment is required no later than 6 weeks prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking. You will be advised of final payment due date at time of booking confirmation.
SUPPLIER CHANGE AND CANCELLATION FEES:
Cancelled bookings may also incur supplier fees, which can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Supplier fees may also apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Please note, some suppliers have non-refundable, non-changeable policies.
Where we incur any liability for a supplier cancellation fee for any booking which you change (including name changes) or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking for which payment has been made to the supplier, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that supplier.
AIR CHANGE AND CANCELLATION FEES:
Subject to your refund and remedy rights under the Australian Consumer Law, the following change and cancellation fees apply to all bookings (including online bookings and bookings made with a travel consultant):
- Changes to Domestic/Trans-Tasman air bookings will incur a fee of $30 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
- Cancellations to Domestic/Trans-Tasman air bookings will incur a fee of $50 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
- Changes to International air bookings (excluding Trans-Tasman bookings) will incur a fee of $100 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
- Cancellations to International air bookings (excluding Trans-Tasman bookings) will incur a fee of $300 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
Any fees for such change or cancellation must be made via credit card and will attract the applicable credit card surcharge. Please note time limits to name changes apply.
Some airlines can take up to 6 weeks to process refund payments. We will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that supplier.
Airline Tax – Please note: Airline taxes are subject to change and are confirmed at the time your airline ticket is issued. There may also be a local tax charged at some airports.
TRAVEL AT 60 CANCELLATION FEES:
Further to the above-mentioned non-refundable deposits and airfare and supplier cancellation fees, Travel at 60 cancellation fees are as follows:
Cancelled bookings incur the following fees:
Outside 120 days – full refund (subject to above supplier change and cancellation fees)
31-119 days – $100 per person
Inside 30 days – $200 per person
Travel Insurance is recommended in the case of unforeseen circumstances to cover cancellation costs.
TRAVEL AT 60 CHANGE FEES:
Further to the above-mentioned non-refundable deposits and airfare and supplier change fees, Travel at 60 change fees are as follows:
Touring name change or name correction – $25 per booking
Documentation print & post or online check-in assist – $25 per booking (Please note we prefer to email documentation at no cost to the client)
PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD AND DEBIT CARD:
You are responsible for ensuring that the entity issuing your Card will fulfil Payments authorised by you. You are responsible for ensuring that you have authority to use the Card used to process Payments and written authority from the Cardholder if that is not you.
You are solely responsible for the provision and confirmation of correct payment details including, but not limited to, your details, amount and booking confirmation number. We are not be liable for any payments made in accordance with details you have provided or selected.
Credit card merchant fees apply as follows:
Visa – 1.4%; MasterCard – 1.2%; American Express – 1.8%; Diners Club – 2.5%; Latitude Pay 1.5%.
You authorise us to charge all fees incurred by you in relation to the services provided to the credit card or debit card designated by you. If payment is not received from the card issuer or its agents for any reason, you agree to pay us all amounts due immediately on demand.
You can pay over the phone (1300 414 198) or you can also pay using our Customer Payment Link, simply enter this link into your browser:
If paying via the Customer Payment Link, please ensure you complete all fields and ensure you enter the correct reference (as per your booking confirmation), so we can identify your payment. The Payment Processing Fee (credit card fee) is not refundable under any circumstances, including on refunds.
PAYMENTS BY TravelPay PayID:
i. Log into your internet banking, either APP, phone or desktop.
ii. Go to ‘Pay someone’, and choose PayID via email address
iii. Enter [email protected]
iv. PayID business name will be displayed to them alongside TravelPay
v. Enter the amount and a description (eg. Your SASxxx booking reference & surname)
vi. Process payment
Payments made via direct deposit must take in to account time to process. Please notify your consultant of your payment once it has been processed. Payment can be made by direct deposit as follows:
Account Name: Travel at 60
Your booking ref: SAS-xxxx Surname
Account Number: 1545 2977
PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE:
Please note that cheque payments (excluding bank cheques) require 5 business days to process. If you are paying by this method you will need to make the payment at least 5 business days prior to the actual due date.
Work on your booking will not proceed until the cheque has cleared funds into our trust account. You agree that we may apply the proceeds of the cheque to satisfy any liability you have to us, including any liability in respect of cancellation fees, before refunding the balance to you.
LatitudePay is a buy now, pay later service. If you choose LatitudePay at the checkout, you can pay in equal monthly instalments over 6 or 12 months, interest free*. An $8.95 monthly account service fee for a Latitude Gem Visa credit card and a card processing fee of 1.5% for the transaction apply. For all other participating Latitude credit cards, please refer to the product websites for other conditions, fees and charges that apply.
*Minimum spend $250 for 6 months and $500 for 12 months. Equal monthly payments required. New customers must apply and be approved for a Latitude Gem Visa credit card. Available on participating Latitude credit cards only.
Conditions, fees and charges apply. The plan is payable by 6 or 12 equal monthly instalments (exact amounts specified in your statement). As the equal monthly payment plan is for a term less than 33 months, the minimum monthly payment will be greater than an interest free payment for the same term and you may pay more interest on any other outstanding balance on your credit card account, as your repayments will be allocated to this plan first. If you don’t make your minimum monthly payment, for two consecutive months, you agree that all equal monthly payment plans with a term less than 33 months will change to a minimum monthly payment plan for the remainder of the original plan term. Interest may apply on any outstanding balance upon expiry of the promotional period at 24.99% p.a. Account service fee of $8.95 per month applies.
This notice is given under the Latitude Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia ABN 42 008 583 588 Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
^RBC Capital markets. See article here.
AMERICAN EXPRESS MEMBERSHIP REWARDS:
At time of payment, you may be given an option to pay using American Express points.
The card terms and conditions continue to apply when you Use points with SafeKey. You must continue to make payments as outlined on your Statement of Account and in your Card Member agreement, even when you Use points to pay with SafeKey. All Membership Rewards points are subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions available at American Express. American Express may change or suspend the ‘Use points to pay with SafeKey’ feature for any reason and at any time without prior notice, including when a Card account is not in good standing (overdue or in collection).
If you need to obtain a refund for a booking made using points, please contact your travel agent who can refund the transaction using TravelPay. If you subsequently obtain a refund, the refund amount will apply to your Card account. Membership Rewards points are not reimbursed automatically. In the event of a refund, you may keep the credit, but if you prefer reimbursement of Membership Rewards points, please call American Express on the number on the back of your Card.
For more information, see AMEX Pay with Points FAQs at: https://www.americanexpress.com/content/dam/amex/au/benefits/use-points-with-safekey/faqs.pdf
We act as an agent for and sell various travel related products as agent on behalf of, numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators, as well as wholesalers. Any services we provide to you are collateral to that agency relationship. Our obligation to you is to (and you expressly authorise us to) make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. We exercise care in the selection of reputable service providers, but we are not ourselves a provider of travel services and have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers. We can provide you with copies of the relevant service provider terms and conditions on request. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason (excluding fault on our part) any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your rights are against that provider and not against us.
To the extent permitted by law, neither Travel at 60 Pty Ltd nor any of its related bodies corporate, directors, employees or agents accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control, force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control or which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part. Our liability will also be limited to the extent that any relevant international conventions, for example the Montreal Convention in respect of travel by air, the Athens Convention in respect of travel by sea, the Berne Convention in respect of travel by rail and the Paris Convention in respect of the provision of accommodation, limit the amount of compensation which can be claimed for death, injury, or delay to passengers and loss, damage and delay to luggage. Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Please liaise with your travel consultant on 1300 414 198, regarding any special requirements you may have for your travel arrangements such as special meal and seating requests, room type or disabled access. Special requests should be made at time of booking to ensure we are able to deliver the right outcome.
When booking with one of our travel consultants, please let them know your frequent flyer membership details (or other applicable loyalty program details) for inclusion in your booking. If you are booking online, please insert these details in the space provided for inclusion in your booking. Please check your frequent flyer program (or other applicable loyalty program) for the specific terms of your membership. We cannot guarantee that the supplier will credit you with points for your booking.
Travel documents include (without limitation) airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date-changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person to use. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder. An incorrect name on a booking may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Please review your travel documentation carefully and advise us immediately of any errors in names, dates or timings. If you have booked with a travel consultant, it is your responsibility to receive and check all travel documents prior to travel.
As a general rule your travel documents will be emailed at least 2 weeks prior to departure, however this will depend on your individual arrangements. Please contact your travel consultant to confirm when your travel documents will be ready.
If you have booked online, you should print out and retain your travel documents as provided to you by the website (or in a follow up email we send you).
We recommend that you contact the airline to confirm your scheduled departure time 24 hours prior to your flight.
MONIES NOT HELD ON TRUST:
All monies paid by you to us will be the property of Travel at 60 Pty Ltd and will be a debt due and payable to the travel service provider once the services to which the money relates have been provided (except for monies paid for flights with an IATA airline, which might be held on trust for that IATA airline). You agree and acknowledge that such monies will be held by us on trust for and on behalf of you. In accordance with ATAS requirements Travel at 60 maintains a separate client account in which all client funds are held and accounted for separately to any other funds.
TOUR PARTICIPATION, EXCLUSION AND RELEASE:
Travel at 60 reserves the right at its discretion to exclude from a tour, or to terminate the travel arrangements during the course of the tour without refund, of anyone who:
- Is unable to cope with the requirements of the travel booked – this includes embarking 4-6 steps that are approximately 30 centimeters high, at each stop of partner coaches, which on some tours is at least 8 times per day
- Who may need services or facilities that are not available
- Fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of Travel at 60 personnel or representatives
- Engages in illegal or undesirable behaviour or interferes with the enjoyment of the or jeopardises the safety of other participants.
Anyone so excluded will be required to disembark at a safe public location, transport from which will be wholly their responsibility.
You agree that Travel at 60 is released from all liability for, and you agree not to hold Travel at 60 responsible for, termination of your travel arrangements in accordance with the previous condition, or any decision made by Travel at 60 or by any service provider who refuses to provide you with special accommodation facilities or services that are not available or who refuses to carry you by reason of any disability or medical condition.
You agree that Travel at 60 personnel or our representatives may take photographs and films of you while you are on holiday and that these may be used in our advertising or publicity material or online without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photograph and/or films.
If any dispute arises between you and us, the laws of Australia will apply. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
All website content is provided as a guide only and must be used in conjunction with the relevant travel operator/s published conditions. Displayed prices & taxes are subject to availability and change without notice by the operators & government authorities, and will be subject to currency fluctuations. Additionally, the viewable content is dependant upon third party Web Servers, who do not necessarily display the current website information. Furthermore, once accepted, booking prices cannot be changed if the supplier reduces fares.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRAVEL AT 60 TRAVEL CLUB
Travel at 60 Pty Ltd (ACN 615 812 121) (we, us, our or Travel at 60) is pleased to make the following offers on and subject to these Terms and Conditions to new members (you, your or New Members).
These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with our Membership Terms found here.
If there is any inconsistency the Membership Terms will prevail.
In order to be eligible for Travel at 60 Travel Club membership you must:
- be an Australian resident aged 18 years or older;
- have not previously registered to be a Travel Club member with us;
Membership is subject to our Membership Terms and Conditions found at https://startsat60.com/terms-and-conditions.
Joining the Travel Club
In order to join, please call our team on 1300 414 198 or 07 3186 6421.
TRAVEL AT 60 MEMBERSHIP FEES – Offer: $89 PER YEAR
- You can become Travel at 60 Member for a fee of AUD$89 for 1 year.
- The Travel Club member signing up will receive a discount of $100 off the price quoted on the Travel Club website on your first new booking via the Travel Club on holidays valued at $3,000 per booking (excluding airfares and insurance) or more.
- The $100 discount can only be applied to new bookings with Travel at 60 (and not existing bookings) and only one $100 discount can only be applied to any booking. Furthermore, if the booking should be cancelled, no further $100 discounts will be applied to any subsequent bookings during the membership period.
- The Travel Club member will receive 2% off the price quoted on the Travel Club website on all subsequent new holidays booked through Travel at 60 within your membership period valued at $3,000 per booking (excluding airfares and insurance) or more, however this discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer made available by Travel at 60.
- The $100 discount on the member’s first holiday booking and 2% discount on subsequent holiday bookings can cover up to two people per booking: one member plus one guest named in the same booking.
- The 2% discount on subsequent holiday bookings with Travel at 60 can only be applied once per booking, and cannot receive any further membership discounts (even if a travelling companion within the same booking is also a Travel Club member).
- The Travel Club member will have priority access to bookings on selected holiday product launches made available via the Travel at 60 website, ensuring priority access to limited inventory.
- The Travel Club member will have priority access to selected exclusive last minute offers made available via the Travel at 60 website.
- There is no limit to how many holidays a Travel Club member can redeem the 2% discount on.
- Bookings are subject to Travel at 60 broader travel booking terms and conditions are located at https://startsat60.com/terms-and-conditions#booking-terms-and-conditions and any other terms and conditions imposed by suppliers.
- Payment for your membership fee can be done via credit, debit card over the phone, or via direct deposit.
- If you wish to book a holiday using a Travel at 60 Travel Club Membership rate, your consultant will include your membership discount in your quote. If you choose to not activate your membership, this will result in the cost reverting back to the advertised non-member rate.
- The membership fee is non-refundable. Even if a member cancels their membership, they will remain an active member of the club until the expiry date. No refunds will be provided upon cancellation under any circumstances.
- Travel Club membership is non-transferrable.
- The membership fee is in addition to any deposit or payments required to book your holiday.
- Membership includes an entry into the Annual Holiday Giveaway Promotion until your membership expires. You must have a current membership at the closing date and time of the promotional period and comply with all terms and conditions of the individual promotion to qualify.
- Membership is subject to any and all Travel at 60 rules and may be amended from time to time without notice.
1. Travel at 60 Pty Ltd (ACN 615 812 121) (we, us, our or Travel at 60) is the owner and operator of travelat60.com (Site) where users can access travel deals and information.
2. Users may also register to become members with Travel at 60 (you, your, Member) which gives Members access to certain membership benefits advertised on the Site from time to time (Membership Benefits).
3. By registering to become a Member, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Membership Terms.
4. We may amend these Membership Terms at any time therefore you should access the latest version of these Membership Terms on the Site when you wish to use our services including the Membership Benefits.
5. To become a Member you must be:
- (a) an Australian resident;
- (b) aged 18 years of age or older;
- (c) acting in your personal capacity and not as business; and
- (d) comply with these Membership Terms.
Registration and Term
6. You can register to be a Member by
- (a) following the steps described on the Site; and
- (b) paying a non-refundable membership fee described on the Site,
and we will send an email to the email address you provide to us when you register with your membership details including:
- (c) your membership number;
- (d) the date when your membership starts and the date when your membership ends (Membership Term).
7. Your membership will remain valid for the Membership Term during which time you will be entitled to the Membership Benefits.
8. The membership fee is non-refundable so your membership is non-cancellable.
9. You consent to us contacting you prior to the expiry of the Membership Term in relation to renewing your membership for an additional period of time (Renewal Term). Please ensure that your contact details are kept up to date by emailing us if there is any change to your details.
10. You can renew your membership for the Renewal Term by paying us the membership fee that applies at the date that you renew your membership.
11. If no payment is received by the end of the Membership Term or the then current Renewal Term your membership will expire and you will no longer be eligible for the Membership Benefits.
12. To access Membership Benefits please quote your membership number when you contact us.
13. We endeavour to provide the best prices available for Members but prices are subject to change, dependent on the supplier’s availability and can be added or removed at our discretion.
14. Only Members are eligible for Membership Benefits.
15. Membership and the Membership Benefits are non-transferable.
16. You warrant the accuracy of the information you provide to us when you register to become a member.
17. You are only permitted to use the Site, your membership or Membership Benefits for private, lawful, non-commercial purposes. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- (a) create a false identity.
- (b) violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- (c) infringe any third party rights including intellectual property rights;
- (d) upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- (e) advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- (f) harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or other personal information;
- (g) use these services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- (h) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others including our employees;
- (i) publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Links and supplier terms
18. You acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) the Site may include links to the third party websites including affiliate or supplier websites that Travel at 60 or its related bodies corporate has a commercial relationship sites with; and
- (b) if you click on a third party link you will leave the Site and Travel at 60 is not responsible for third party websites or the terms and conditions or privacy policies of those sites.
19. You are responsible for investigating the suitability of your membership and Membership Benefits.
20. To the extent permitted by law, Travel at 60 Ryanair is not liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of the Site or of any other website to which this website provides a link, or from the use of information presented on this Site or any such other website.
Intellectual Property Rights
21. All information, data, underlying computer programs (including APIs), domain names, URLs, databases, and content presented on the Site including names, logos, the colour scheme and the layout of the Site, are subject to copyright, trade mark rights, and/or other intellectual property rights.
22. Without our prior written permission, you must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, data, content or software obtained from our Site.
Australia’s Funniest Boomer – Competition Terms & Conditions
Participation in Australia’s Funniest Boomer Competition is subject to review, and I grant permission to the event organisers to use my name, image, and performance footage for purposes related to the competition.
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and Prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to ‘Baby Boomer’ generation residents of Australia. For the purposes of this competition, Baby Boomers are born prior to 1965. Employees & immediate family of the Starts at 60 group (ABN: 43 168 338 289) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent.
- The competition commences on 9 November 2023 and ends at 11.59pm (Queensland time) on 31 January 2024.
- To enter, Entrants must log on to https://startsat60.com and submit their video entry by following the instructions.
- Entrants must comply to the maximum 2-minute video length. Any content over 2 minutes will be judged on the first 2 minutes alone.
- Starts at 60 reserves the right to publish or remove entry videos at their discretion.
- Content in the entry videos remains the view of the entrant only and does not represent the views of Starts at 60, Travel at 60 or their employees. Whilst Starts at 60 will endeavour to moderate content of entries, the entrant remains legally responsible for the content of their submission.
- Any entrant found to have plagiarised another comedian’s content will be disqualified from the competition.
- By entering, Entrants must also agree to the competition Terms and Conditions.
- Once an Entrant has submitted their completed entry they will be treated as having submitted one (1) entry into the competition. One entry per eligible email address will be permitted.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by Starts at 60 and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by Starts at 60. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Starts at 60 accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. There is no cost to enter the competition.
- This is a game of skill. Entrants will be judged on comedic talents, originality, relevance or interest to the Baby Boomer audience, comedic delivery and funny content. Finalists will be chosen as follows:
Finalist Number 1 will be chosen as voted on by the general public – via Startsat60.com. Finalists 2 and 3 will be chosen by a panel of Starts at 60 judges, including but not limited to guests judges. Finalists will be announced on Starts at 60 platforms on 02 February 2024.
- Finalists will be provided with one return ticket from nearest capital in Australia to Brisbane in time for the Starts at 60 comedy festival where the 3 finalists will go head-to-head on stage. Finalists will be accommodation in a hotel provided by Starts at 60.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the Starts at 60 Comedy Festival in Brisbane in September 2024.
- The winner will receive the symbolic title of ‘Australia’s Funniest Boomer 2024’ & a prize of a P&O cruise for two people in a Mini-suite cabin, leaving Sydney on 11 April 2025. Flights to and from Sydney are not included.
- Additional terms and conditions for the Grand Prize: Any mandatory conditions related to taking the prize, including vaccinations, are the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. If the Winner or their travel companion have not complied at the time of travel, boarding may be denied and the prize duly forfeited. This includes any third party vaccination requirements from any travel operator required to take the prize. If travel and quarantine restrictions imposed by the Australian or International Governments impact the Winner’s ability to take the prize as stated, Starts at 60 will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions on offering alternatives.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. If for any reason the winner is unable to accept the prize as stated, the winner will forfeit the prize and no compensation will be given in lieu. Starts at 60 accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Prize supplier conditions apply.
- The winner must be a minimum of 18 years of age, but in the spirit of the competition, preference will be given to entrants born before 1965 (‘Baby Boomer generation’). Prize Terms & Conditions apply. Any changes/upgrades or costs incurred once the tickets have been issued, will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All elements of the Prize must be taken together. The winner and their travel companion must travel together. Any meals or tips which are not included in the Cruise, transfer fees, Passports, Visas, telephone charges, laundry, additional nights or upgrades, any other personal expenses, travel insurance, return flights and airport transfers are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion. If for any reason the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated, and within the date indicated, the winner will forfeit that Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu.
- Any travel or entry documentation and arrival fees are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion. It is the winner’s responsibility to check with all government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of Starts at 60, Starts at 60 reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original Prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Starts at 60 and the associated agencies, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and guest to first check with all government travel advisory information regarding the safety and situation of the destination of their chosen destination/event.
- Starts at 60 does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and Starts at 60 shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Starts at 60 is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Starts at 60 is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of transport and any costs incurred as a result, including, without limitation, any accommodation costs will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the competition and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by Starts at 60 to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of Starts at 60, be deemed invalid. Starts at 60 reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to Starts at 60’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a Prize. Identification provided to claim the prize will be used to book the cruise and therefore will be required on embarkation date at the port for identification purposes. If the documentation required by Starts at 60 is not received by Starts at 60 (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to Starts at 60’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Starts at 60 in its absolute discretion.
- The Prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that Starts at 60 requires in its sole discretion.
- Starts at 60 and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with taking any Prize or using any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Starts at 60 and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrants or any other persons fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- Starts at 60 will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of Starts at 60 including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Starts at 60 including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Starts at 60 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as the original Prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- Starts at 60 reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Starts at 60’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- As a condition of entering this competition, an Entrant consents to Starts at 60 using the Entrant’s image and caption, name, likeness, image, voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) and any other information as provided in your entry form, in any media for an unlimited period of time and worldwide without further notification, remuneration or compensation. The use will be for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the competition (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Starts at 60 and their associated or affiliated companies. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner; the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by Starts at 60 and its agents.
- An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of Starts at 60 and may be used by Starts at 60 at any time. Starts at 60 collects personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, award Prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible. An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by Starts at 60 by contacting Starts at 60.
- By participating in this competition, Entrants consent to the storage of their entry information on the databases of Starts at 60. In addition, Entrants agree to Starts at 60 using their entrant details for the purpose of sending information on offers and promotions by email, for an indefinite period, or until such time that an Entrant opts out from receiving these communications.