If you’re on the search for a light and refreshing dessert treat or sweet snack that will combat your cravings, then this recipe is the perfect one for you.
The addictive slice is truly delicious and puts an incredible twist on a classic and traditional cheesecake. The best thing is just how versatile this recipe is. If you’re not a big fan of blueberries then switch them out with any other sweet berry that tickles your fancy. This dessert treat is ideal for sharing but once you taste it, you might just want it all to yourself!
- 240g chocolate chip biscuits, crushed
- 65g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
- Heat oven to 160C. Line base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter together in bowl. Press mixture into base of cake tin. Place in refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a bowl. Use electric mixers to beat mixture together until smooth and creamy. Beat in cream and eggs. Pour mixture over biscuit base. Scatter surface with blueberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until just set. Leave in pan for 5 minutes to cool. Slice into squares. Serve.