This Gin is distilled uniquely with ‘Boobialla’, Kangaroo Island native juniper. Notes include; fresh local limes balanced with the perfume of eau de cologne mint picked from our garden and finished with the warmth of our hand harvested pink pepper corns.
- Silver Medal Outstanding, International Wine and Spirit Show 2018
- Gold Medal, SIP Awards (Consumer Choice) 2018
- Bronze Medal, Tasting Australia Spirit Awards 2018
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2018
- Gold Medal, Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2017
- Silver Medal, SIP International Spirits Competition, California USA 2017
- Bronze Medal, San Francisco World Spirits competition, 2017
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2016
- Bronze Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2014
- Bronze Medal, Hong Kong International Wine and Spirit Competition, 2012
- Silver Medal, San Francisco World Spirits competition, 2012
- Bronze Medal, San Francisco World Spirits competition, 2011
- Bronze Medal, New York International Spirits Competition, New York 2010
- Bronze Medal, International Wine and Spirit Show, London 2010
G&T: Use a Copa glass with loads of ice and premium Tonic (our choice is Fevertree Mediterranean). The tonic should be 3 or 4 parts to gin. Garnish with: 1. Tart, fresh green apple and star anise 2. Fresh or dried strawberries and lemon thyme or a pinch of ground pepper 3. Fresh peach and basil
As a Gimlet: 15mls brown lime cordial, 15 mls lime juice and 30 mls part Gin on ice. As a simple ‘Old Fashion’ use 1 teaspoon of sugar dissolved in a dash of bitters, (alternative use Sugar syrup with a dash of apple juice). Fill the glass with ice and stir in 60 mls of gin. Serve with thin slices of green apples.
Nose: Juniper bold, sweet Eau de Cologne Mint, zesty citrus
Palate: Warm juniper, lime, sweet, slightly earthy
Balance: Sweet floral and Pine
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
* to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $8,000).
* for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700)
We all try to drink responsibly, in moderation and we really hope you do too.