SleepWeaver 3D Skin-Friendly Nasal Mask with Headgear
The SleepWeaver 3D is a new skin-friendly revolutionary new mask that features a more flexible elastic interface, creating the best seal ever on various face types. The SleepWeaver 3D mask has a skin friendly cushion made of ultra-light, breathable fabric – that inflates to provide a soft, comfortable sleep therapy experience. With only soft fabric touching your skin the latex free and silicone free 3D is a natural addition to your sleep therapy! The SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask is intended to provide an interface for continuous airway pressure (CPAP), AutoCPAP, or bilevel therapy.
Please refer to the sizing guide below to measure your neck area to determine if you need the regular or large size headgear. Please note these measurements only apply to the SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth PAP mask.
Please follow the sizing guide below as SleepWeaver Mask sizing is different to other masks on the market. If you are between sizes please purchase the smaller size.
New butterfly headgear design disperses pressure
The SleepWeaver 3D headgear features a new cross-over, “butterfly” style design, shown below. This spreads the pressures evenly across the straps for greater comfort, and moves the the band away from the neck where some headgear can cause strain. There are two headgear sizes; The medium size is for neck sizes up to 16.5″, and the large is for neck size over 16″.
The fitting on the SleepWeaver 3D fits the 22mm ISO standard port which is used on most PAP Machines.
- 1 x SleepWeaver 3D CPAP Mask with Cloth Cushion- in selected size
- 1 x Adjustable Headgear
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x 360º swivel
SleepWeaver 3D Features:
- Wing-shaped stay that routes the headgear under the ears, ensuring comfort and a great fit.
- Permanent 360° swivel that provides reliable performance in any position
- Butterfly headgear design disperses pressure evenly for greater comfort and moves the band away from the neck eliminating strain.
- Unique inflating cushion with updated exhalation
- Breathable cloth design eliminating fogging & keeping skin comfortable.
- SleepWeaver 3D allows users to wear glasses with the mask on.
- The 3D is Latex free and Silicone Free so it’s great for allergy sufferers.
- During CPAP & BiPAP therapy the SleepWeaver 3D’s streamlined cloth cushion, with inner comfort lining, inflates gently against the skin, creating a soft, leak free seal.
- Small and perfect for travel
- Eliminates forehead support and allows you to wear eyeglasses.
- Therapy pressure ranbge 4 to 20cm H2O
- 22mm swivel connection
- Resistance (pressure drop)
@ 50 lpm = 0.3 cm H2O
@ 100 lpm = 0.5 cm H2O
- This mask is not made with natural rubber latex.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST Monday through Friday will be processed on the same day, except for the weekends and statutory holidays. Products ordered after 3pm Monday – Friday will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Products ordered on weekends, public holidays or other non-trading business days, will be processed and shipped on the next working business day. It is recommended that orders be placed well in advance for travelers.
Buy it, love it or return it
Committing to a new mask can be a risky business; nobody wants to risk spending money on something that may not work for them. However, we are so confident that you will love the SleepWeaver 3D that we will provide a refund if you return it within 14 days from the date of purchase. All we ask is that you watch the instructional videos and the sizing guide provided below, give yourself a few nights to adjust to the new mask, and if you are one of the few that cannot get it working for you after that then let us know and we can arrange the return and refund.
The SleepWeaver 3D has a single size cushion (available in blue only) but two sizes of headgear: regular or large. The headgear size needed is determined by neck size. Using a measuring tape, measure around the neck. The most accurate measurement is directly under the jawline. If your neck measures up to 16.5 inches (42cms) or less, the regular headgear can be used and anything above 16 inches (42cms) a large headgear can be used.The SleepWeaver 3D is intended to be used on individuals who are greater than 66 lbs (30 kg).
You should make sure your measurements are accurate. If your measurement falls between the two headgear sizes, then you should try each size headgear to see which one provides the best fit.
- The headgear should be comfortable, but not too tight. It should be loose enough for a finger to slide between the headgear and skin.
- Push the white inner seal fabric into the mask with your fingers to help create a proper seal.
- Adjust the mask side to side to ensure the mask is in proper placement.
- Use of a Featherweight Tube (OPTIONAL) helps relieve tension on the mask for an improved seal.
The 3D headgear should be washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight. The cushion should be washed daily in the same manner. If desired, mouthwash can be used after washing, but before rinsing.