The Guaranteed Best Priced, High Quality Pull-Up Pants in Australia
Discreetly Delivered to Your Home – Exactly When You Need Them
If you are mobile and want the Confidence of a product that supports your active lifestyle, then look no further than our Unisex Pull-Up Pants. Unlike more bulky products on the market, ConfidenceClub Pull-Up Pants are anatomically designed to fit and feel like normal underwear, yet still have the capacity to absorb moderate to heavy urinary leakage – even through the night. We value your Confidence, and we guarantee your confidentiality, as all orders are delivered to your home in discreet cartons.
CotnComfort™ Waistband Weave:
Our exclusive CotnComfort™ waistband weave makes these the most comfortable pull-ups in Australia. We are so confident of this that we are proud to be the only pull-up brand in the world that is prepared to offer a full money back guarantee on the comfort of their pull-ups.
This Pull-Up is designed to fit waist sizes from 90cm to 140cm
This corresponds approximately to:
- Women: Dress sizes 16 to 28
- Men: Pants sizes 34 to 52 inches
480mL – 780mL recommended use capacity (“working capacity”)
1200mL maximum absorbency
- Soft, comfortable, elasticised waist for added comfort and movement
- Breathable, cloth-like backsheet for better skin health
- Soft, cotton-like top-sheet draws moisture away from skin
- Latex free
- Lab tested Core made from high quality SAP and Pulp provides more absorbency, protection, dryness and odour reduction to keep you fresh and comfortable
- Double anti-leak leg cuffs prevent leakage from leg openings
- Discreet under clothing
- For Daytime and Night-time use
- Wetness indicator
- Item code: PCL10
Maximum Capacity is the capacity identified in laboratory testing under ISO Standards. The Working Capacity that each user will experience will differ based on a number of factors including whether the user is female or male, the velocity of the flow, whether the user is primarily standing, walking, sitting or lying down when voiding, and more. It is generally accepted that Working Capacity is between 40% to 65% of Maximum Capacity.