CONTAINS CAFFEINE – VEGAN FRIENDLY – GLUTEN FREE – NATURAL PROBIOTIC
Earthy and incredibly satisfying. The tea leaf is unique to the Yunnan Province in China and is processed naturally to encourage microbial fermentation after the leaves are dried. Stored for many years allowing for this process, Pu’erh Tea contains naturally occurring probiotics. It pairs well with rich desserts and is traditionally consumed after meals. Each golden nugget will make up to four infusions without losing its distinctive taste, each infusion taking on a slightly different flavour profile.
Each pyramid contains 7 Individual nuggets, individually wrapped in gold foil.
Ingredients: Fermented and aged pu’erh tea, (Camellia sinenses).
Flavour: The Whiskey of Tea, rich and earthy in flavour
- Place the tea in an infuser, fasten the infuser in your teapot and pour in a small amount of hot water. Note: The hotter the temperature of the water, the stronger your brew will be.
- Swirl the water around to rinse out any impurities from the tea.
- Discard this water leaving behind the wet tea leaves in your infuser – don’t discard the tea leaves!
- Pour hot water into your teapot (500ml) and leave to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove your tea filter to stop the infusion process.
- Pour and enjoy! You can re-use the tea leaves 4-5 times, finding a slightly different flavour profile in every pot.