The stuffing for Pepper was made using 18 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Pepper is an exquisitely soft and realistic handcrafted lying black Staffordshire Bull Terrier plush toy.
Staffies are extremely active, strong, tenacious, robust, courageous, and enthusiastic. They are also very loyal and quite protective and make the most wonderful family pet and companion and have been nicknamed “The Nanny Dog” because they are known to be so good with children. They do, however, need to be trained from a very young and kept occupied and exercised regularly otherwise, they can’t stop from becoming a little bit destructive.
Pepper measures 35cm/13.75″ in length from the front paw to the end of the tail, 21cm/8.25″ in width and 18cm/7″ in height from the ground to the top of the head.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Excellent gift for the lover of staffy dogs
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.310 kg
- Barcode # – 8997007501277
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys “Dogs” and “Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Staffy)” Soft Toy Collections.