Glucology cooling pouches are designed to keep your pens cool and protected for up to 36 hours. Unlike other cooler bags that require batteries or ice packs, our Glucology Pouch only needs to be immersed in cold water to be activated. They can also be reused as many times as you like by re-immersing it in cold water. With its lightweight and compact design, the cooler pouch fits perfectly in your backpack or bag making them perfect when on the move. Available in different sizes and colours.
- Immerse in water to activate and keep your pens cool for up to 36 hours
- Reusable whenever you need to extend the insulating effects by immersing again in cold water
- Lightweight and compact design makes it travel-friendly and discreet while easily fitting up to 2 syringes and 2 vials at a time
- 12-month warranty, if within 12 months of purchase you are not satisfied with the quality or performance, let us know so we can provide a full refund or product replacement.
YOUR GLUCOLOGY XL LARGE PEN POUCH HOLDS
5 x injection pens – either pre-filled or refillable pens (not incl.); or
15 x 3ml or 1.5ml cartridges (not incl.); or
6 x 10ml vials and syringes (not incl.).
In the outer pocket, you can fit swabs, lancets, strips etc
DIMENSIONS OF INNER COOLER POUCH
185mm (Long) x 143mm (Wide)
Outer cover; and Inner pouch made up of polycotton with panels containing crystals (non-toxic and non-flammable). Also included is a convenient carry strap.
HOW TO USE
- Immerse the inner pouch containing the crystals in cold water to soak the Glucology Pen Pouch for 12 minutes.
- While soaking, make sure the crystals are spread evenly inside the pouch.
- Remove pouch from soaking water. Place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes.
- Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel.
- When mostly dry, place the medication in the cooler bag and the activated pouch the outer cover of the cooler bag. For continuous safe storage, the pouch should be re-immersed in water every 36 hours or sooner if the quantity of gel reduces and it starts returning to its crystal form.
- When in continuous use, 2-3 minutes of immersion in water will be sufficient, depending on the size of the pouch. If not used continuously, store Glucology Pen Pouch in until next use.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
When not in use, remove the inner pouch from the outer cover and allow to dry out naturally until the gel returns to its crystal form. To keep the crystals separate, gently shake the pouch when drying. The drying period can take 2-4 weeks depending on the size of the bag and the climate.
Pens must be at the manufacturer’s recommended temperature before being placed in the Glucology Cooler Bags. Please check the manufacturer’s information inserts for your specific medication.