The BMC G3 Automatic CPAP Machine is truly a modern design incorporating several auto-adjusting advanced features which includes the Auto Humidity Control, Multi-stage noise reduction technology, Intelligent Pressure Adjusting Technology.
BMC G3 CPAP Fixed Pressure Machine with Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
BMC Generation 3 Series | The Smart Choice
The BMC G3 CPAP Machine w/Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing is the new generation of CPAP Machine with advanced features, superior quality and is a cost-effective option for treating sleep apnea.
The BMC G3 CPAP Machine is a modern Fixed Pressure device an integrated humidifier, heated tubing and includes Multi-stage noise reduction technology, Intelligent Pressure Adjusting Technology to automatically adjust pressures within a certain range. The device analyses the changes within five days and automatically corrects the algorithm based on patient data. This feature is available in CPAP, autoCPAP and autoS modes.
The BMC G3 Series is by far the most technologically advanced CPAP Machine designed for home therapy of Sleep Apnea while at the same time enjoy the user-friendly controls on these devices. Enjoy the accessory reminder function, which allows you to set filter, tubing and mask reminders on your G3 CPAP Machine.
The BMC G3 automatically monitors the patient’s wake/sleep condition. At the beginning of CPAP therapy, the CPAP machine delivers low pressure as soon as the device determines that you have fallen asleep, the pressure gradually rises to the desired therapeutic level.
Features of the G3 CPAP series:
- Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
- Auto-Humidity Control
- Pre-Heating Humidifier Option Available to add ultimate comfort to sleep therapy
- Auto-Ramp feature Senses your Sleep/Wake State and adjusts ramp time
- Central Apnoea Detection
- Smart CPAP-Adjusting Pressure Treatment based on pressures from previous 5 nights of use
- Fine-Particle Filter
- Option of integrating a SpO2 Sensor
- Four methods of data access including SD Card Software, iCode, and Web-Based Platform to View Patient Downloads
- Free Mobile app available for QR code method of data access
- Accessory Change Reminder function
- RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- 5 heater settings on heated humidifier
- Real-time alert for tubing/mask leak
- 4-20 cm therapy pressure
- Super Quiet Operation with multi-stage noise reduction technology
What’s included with the BMC G3 CPAP Machine?
- Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine with Smart Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
- Power Cord/Adapter/ | Local & International power supply
- Heated Tubing
- Travel carry bag
- Quick Operation Guide
- 4GB SD card
- Optional micro allergen filter
- Air Filter
- User Manual
Enjoy the benefits of your sleep therapy by ordering the BMC G3 CPAP Machine today.
- 3.5” screen displays real-time data
- Standy screen features temperature, humidity monitor, date and timing.
- PM2.5 filter box [Efficiency: > 95% for 2.5 micron dust] that can filter dust and allergens
- Pressure range: 4 to 20hPa
- Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes
- Reslex (Expiration Pressure Release) : Level 1-3
- Device weight : 1.7 kgs
- Dimensions: 265mm(L) x 145mm(W) x 114mm(H)
- Humidifier settings: Off, 1-5, Automatic
- Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 A Max, 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2 A Max
BMC G3 CPAP Machine Interface
The BMC G3 CPAP Machine is designed to do all the work for you, automatically adjusting the required CPAP pressures to deliver the right amount of pressure throughout the night. The Humidifier & integrated heated tubing gives you the extra comfort while adding the right amount of humidity that you require throughout the night.
iCode app is another great feature that allows you remote access to your sleep therapy on your smartphone. However, the iCode function is web-based. The BMC G3 CPAP machine will show information such as compliance hours, average pressure, AHI, and leak rate. Tracking your sleep Data has never been easier.
Scan the QR Code to install PAP Link app previously BMCares App (FREE download on Android/iPhones) on your smartphone device. The PAP Link app reads the iCode and generates reports for 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, 180 days or 365 days presenting you with therapy effectiveness directly. More detailed compliance reports are stored in the iCode QR+.
You can add your personal email address when you create an account in the PAP Link app. This function allows for you to share your reports instantly with your physician.
5 Years Warranty
BMC G3 CPAP/APAP Machine with Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
BMC G3 APAP Machine Resources
BMC G3 CPAP Brochure
BMC G3 CPAP Machine User Manual
BMC G3 CPAP Quick Operations Guide
All orders received by 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the next business day.