The BMC F5A Full Face CPAP Mask’s Forehead frame-free design enables you to enjoy uninterrupted vision.
New 2020 BMC CPAP Full Face Mask Released
BMC F5A Full Face CPAP Mask -Freedom from Forehead Frame
All BMC CPAP Masks that can be used with any brand of CPAP (APAP or Fixed Pressure CPAP) Machine except for the certain travel CPAP machines.
The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a new and latest addition to the BMC Full Face CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask is a forehead frame-free CPAP mask designed to provide clear field of view without the obstruction of a forehead support therefore delivering superior comfort throughout the night. The BMC F5A is an ideal full-face CPAP mask if you wear glasses while reading or watching TV. The F5A Full-Face CPAP Mask has 3 components making it easy to clean, assemble and use!
MC F5A Full Face CPAP Mask Features:
- Forehead Frame-Free Design reducing facial contact and eliminates the need for a forehead support
- Quick-Click Frame Attachment for effortless reassembling after cleaning.
- Auto-Fit Cushion that is can adapt and minimizes pressure on the nose bridge, maintain minimal leaks.
- 360° Ball and Socket Elbow Rotation ensuring freedom of movement Ideal for side-sleepers, restless sleepers and mouth breathers
- Single Layered Soft Cushion
- Easy Release Clips for quick attachment and removal
- 3-Part Assembly
- 4 convenient Velcro adjustment points
The BMC F5A Full Face Fit Pack includes a small, medium and large cushion so you can try each one and find your best fit.
What is included with the BMC F5A CPAP mask?
- Headgear and mask frame assembly
- Packed with Small, Medium and Large Micro cushions (Medium fitted)
- Mask instruction manual
- Free Standard AU shipping
BMC F5A Full Face Mask Advice
The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask has a single layer soft cushion that is specifically designed to creates superior sealing to the contours of your face therefore eliminates leaks and bruises. The F5A Full Face sleep apnea mask also has patented easy release clips making it incredibly easy to attach or reattach the headgear. The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a minimal contact full face mask therefore reduces the appearance of CPAP strap marks and pressure points. The Quick-Click Frame Attachment is the newest feature of the allowing you to reassemble the mask with ease.
The BMC F5A Starter kit includes all components as well as small, medium and large silicon cushions included with the mask required for effective therapy straight out of the box.
All BMC Masks and accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
BMC F5A Unboxing Video
All orders received by 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the next business day.