500ml | 37.4%
We harvest local wild fennel seeds and blend their warm sweet perfume with the creaminess of real vanilla pods in our small copper still. This liqueur is smooth and soft with a lingering fennel finish.
- Silver Medal, Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2018
- Bronze Medal, Tasting Australia Spirit Awards 2018
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards, Melbourne 2018
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2014
- Silver Medal, San Francisco Spirits Competition 2012
Serve Ice Cold: A Sambucca style aniseed liqueur flavoured predominately with Kangaroo Island wild fennel and a hint of vanilla. Best served from the freezer to accompany a premium dark chocolate.
Nose:Warm anise with sweet perfume
Palate: Sweet creamy vanilla, soft aniseed
Balance: Smooth and soft
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
* to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $8,000).
* for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700)
We all try to drink responsibly, in moderation and we really hope you do too.