This is the perfect slice for an afternoon tea this week, or even just for a treat to enjoy on your own!
It’s perfectly sweet and oh so delicious. The best part? It’s no-bake!
- ½ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 200g milk arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 200g condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 lemons (2 finely sliced, 2 zested and juiced)
- 70g melted butter
- 20g butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Grease a 20 x 30cm slice tin.
- Simmer the sultanas with the apple juice for 15 minutes on a low heat, then let cool.
- Add the crushed arrowroots and sultanas to the condensed milk, coconut, lemon zest and melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Press into the tin.
- Combine the icing sugar with the lemon juice and 20g melted butter until smooth. Spread this thinly over the slice.
- Now all you need to do is put in the fridge for about 2 hours or until set.
- Add the lemon zest on top if you list.
Image via Pinterest