This has got to be one of the simplest recipes but is still bursting with flavour. The chicken is coated in a zesty BBQ sauce and is easy to prepare in your slow cooker. Serve with warm rolls or baked potatoes. If you have lots of leftovers it is great in quesadillas!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) BBQ sauce (tip: splurge on a good sauce)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Put chicken in slow cooker. Then in a bowl mix the BBQ sauce, salad dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on high heat or 7 hours on low.
Tell us, what is your favourite slow cooker recipe? Will you try making this?