Want to prepare a healthy lunch or dinner, but don’t have a lot of time? These easy chicken and avocado burritos are so tasty and are a real cinch to make.
If you only have half an hour to make something quickly, this will become your go-to dish!
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, salt and pepper- to taste, 1 Tablespoon mustard, 1 Tablespoon olive oil)
- 1 cup grated cheese (I use mozzarella)
- 1 avocado -diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro-chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 4 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan, place chicken breast sprinkled with salt and pepper and roast for about 5 minutes on each side. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over the chicken, add about ¼ cup water add cook covered for a few more minutes.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin stings.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on each tortilla, add ¼ of the mixture, form a roll.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil into a pan and place all four tortillas on the pan, cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the the tortillas are golden
- Serve warm.