Poached eggs are a breakfast staple but boy can they be hard to make! If you’re like me, you always end up making a mess. Here is the most useful and amazing kitchen trick we have found….
How to poach an egg in the microwave:
- Grab a mug and wet the inside with a bit of water
- Dampen some paper towel (a good sized wad)
- Break an egg into the mug and add a tiny bit of vinegar
- Put the dampened paper towel over the top of the mug
- Microwave on high for about 1.5 minutes
You can always put it back in if it’s not cooked! Just pour out and onto your bread…..voila!