How many of you have simply scrunched up your fitted sheet and shoved it in the closet – out of sight, out of mind, right? Well, now you can be proud of your organised, neatly folded linen closet.
Take a look at the simple video and steps to fold your fitted sheet:
- Hold the sheet lengthwise in your hands
- Fold one corner over the other
- Grab the next corner
- Tuck this corner underneath the first two corners
- Grab the final corner
- Again, tuck this corner inside the one’s you’re holding
- Shake the sheets out and smooth the sheet onto a flat surface
- Keep corners together and fold sheet so it lines up
- Continue to fold the sheet into desired shape (thirds and quarters)
Did you know there was a trick to folding your fitted sheet? Does this trip make you want to refold your linens? Share with us below.