This five-ingredient Clinkers slice is a real winner for all tastes! Don’t like Clinkers? You’ll still love this slice.
Try this for a special treat at a grandchild’s birthday party or morning tea.
- One bag of Clinkers
- 250g packet of plain biscuits
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter
- 200g baking chocolate
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Add the Clinkers and biscuits to a food processor and crush. Alternatively, if you’d like bigger chunks of Clinkers, crush up the biscuits first then add the clinkers and blend for one pulse.
- Microwave the condensed milk and butter in a large bowl.
- Add the biscuit mix to the melted milk and butter and stir until combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tin using the back of a spoon or your fingers.
- Melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave. Spread evenly over the slice.
- Refrigerate slice for a few hours, then serve.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.