Dry cleaning and delicate fabric softeners can cost a fortune when you are trying to get a tough stain out.
What if there was a way to get those tough stains out without resorting to costly measures? Luckily we have found an amazing trick that will save you time and money.
- Grease stained clothing
- Washing machine
- Place the chalk in a plastic bag and crush until a powder is formed.
- Rub the chalk onto the entire stained area. At this point, the powder will now start to absorb and remove the stain.
- Place the clothes in the washing machine as normal but do try wash it as soon as possible. The normal wash will completely remove the chalk and the stain.
- This trick works best for new stains. If you have a stain that has already been washed and dried it won’t work. A stain becomes set after it’s dried.
- Chalk also works to remove lipstick stains.
- You can also add baking soda to the crushed chalk to attack stubborn stains.
Will you try this trick? Do you have a DIY method to remove stains from clothes?