Whether you’re a rock history fan, a country music buff or more into New Orleans jazz, this amazing tour will take you on an incredible musical journey through America’s southern states.
This varied, packed 10-day musical odyssey has something for everybody. Enjoy a private Johnny Cash tribute performance from The Man in Black’s own family; watch honky tonk street performers in the country music capital of the world; soak in smooth Mississippi jazz as you dine on Southern cuisine.
Along the way, you can experience the greatest foods the south has to offer, cook your own Creyole cuisine, stop by major landmarks for the Civil Rights movement, and of course, step inside Elvis Presley’s legendary Graceland. And that’s just the beginning. See the stunning full itinerary here.
This amazing 10 day package – starting at just $3,285 per person – includes:
- A jam-packed 10-day guided holiday departing Nashville
- 9 nights accommodation
- Many meals including breakfast daily
- Be My Guest dining experience at a private Natchez Mansion for a Southern style reception
- Get to know the home of Rock ‘n’ Roll with our passionate Memphis expert, and learn about the city’s role in the civil rights movement
- Learn about ‘white gold’ and the stark contrasts between life on a modern and pre-Civil War cotton plantation
- The services of a professional Travel Director
- Luxury transportation throughout
Click here to read the full itinerary for this incredible musical journey!