How much common sense have you got? We’re going to assume you have the full complement but for fun, have a go at these seven questions, designed to test your common sense – and also whether you are easily misled…
Below are seven questions, answer them all first, then watch the video clip to check your answers.
- A man went outside in the pouring rain with no protection, but not a hair on his head got wet. How come?
- John’s father has five sons named Alan, Blan, Clan and Dlan. What did he call his fifth son?
- A taxi driver is going down a one way street the wrong way, he passes twelve cops. Why does he not get arrested?
- What is directly in the middle of Australia?
- A soccer player kicks a ball. It goes ten feet and comes back to him. How is this possible?
- On average, how many books can you put in an empty backpack?
- A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday. He stayed two nights and left on Friday. How can this be?