The Northern Territory is a place of unspoiled beauty; a humbling opportunity to take in incomprehensibly vast and ancient sights. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy plenty of comfort along the way.
AAT Kings’ Alice, Uluru & Kings Canyon Adventure is a 5-day Short Break that offers a luxury air-conditioned bus, the expertise of a friendly local Driver Guide and plenty of charming perks.
And if you book now, you could save up to $295* per couple. Click here to learn more.
- Tour the sights of ‘The Alice’ including the historic Telegraph Station, the Royal Flying Doctor Service, the School of the Air and the Alice Springs Reptile Centre.
- Take in the magnificent views from Anzac Hill.
- Travel through the West MacDonnell Ranges to Ayers Rock Resort.
- Tour the base of Uluru in comfort as your Driver Guide provides commentary about the numerous sacred sites.
- Continue by coach to the Kuniya Walk from where you’ll be escorted on foot to the beautiful Mutitjulu Waterhole.
- Witness the striking colour changes of Uluru at sunset while enjoying nibbles and sparkling wine.
This is just one of many Short Breaks currently on sale from AAT Kings. Click here to browse the full range on offer, and be sure to ask about their special concession prices!
*Conditions apply. Please visit the AAT Kings website for full details.