Zucchini pancakes are such a fantastic snack. They’re quick and easy to make and are suitable for anytime of the day – breakfast, lunch and even dinner!
If you’re tight for time, they can also be frozen for a later date. Simply layer the cooked pancakes between baking paper and seat in an airtight container. They will keep for up to a month.
- 4 cups zucchini, grated
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- Place zucchini in a strainer or colander and sprinkle with salt; allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Rinse well and squeeze out moisture.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- In another bowl, beat yolks and add zucchini, cheese and flour. Mix well and add to egg whites, folding carefully.
- Heat frying pan and then fry spoonfuls in butter or margarine.
Have you ever tried to make zucchini pancakes?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here