If you are short on time and ingredients, you are not alone. Trying to get dinner on the table can be a challenge but with this recipe you only need three ingredients and you are good to go!
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 7-8 chicken thighs
- In a bowl mix a pinch of salt and oil with the yoghurt and curry powder.
- Once combined, place the thighs on a baking sheet and coat evenly with the marinade.
- Place the coated chicken in a plastic zip lock bag and seal. Leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- Bake for 20 mins at 220 C or until they are done.
The best part about this dish is you can prepare it the night before and leave the chicken to marinade over night for extra flavour.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here