Looking for an easy dessert to whip up? Try this scrumptious vanilla slice…
- 1 packet of Lattice biscuits
- 600ml double cream
- 100g packet vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp passionfruit pulp
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- line a rectangular baking dish with paper and place a layer of biscuits onto the dish.
- In a bowl, combine cream and pudding, mix until it becomes thick.
- Pour mixture onto the biscuit base and add another layer of biscuits on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Combine icing sugar, passionfruit pulp and butter in a bowl until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
Tell us, what is your favourite dessert recipe?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here