Community member Clara sent us this super easy cake recipe and warned it can be a little fatty!
You won’t be able to resist it on one of those days where you just need a sugar hit.
- 120 grams real butter, melt it on low heat
- 200 grams of dark chocolate, put in until melted, and add 2 tablespoons chocolate powder if available. Stir well, and remove from heat.
- 150 grams of cookies, totally crumbled, stir that in as well thoroughly
- 150 grams of dry raisins, and 1 teaspoon of rum flavour essence – stir in as well.
- Pour in a small round baking tray that you made fatty with butter first; leave to cool for 4 hours in a refrigerator.
- Serve in small size wedges, it is lovely but very fattening. OR put it in the freezer for future visitors.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here