If you love sweet potatoes and you love parmesan you will absolutely adore this dish! This a great alternative to using regular potatoes for a family roast or simply tasty treat by itself
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Line a baking tray with foil and set aside after setting the oven to preheat at 190 C.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Spread evenly over the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for around 25 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are golden and cooked through.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here