Chocolate banana muffins are so delicious and a great little treat.
They’re the perfect mix of sweet flavours without been too overwhelming.
Yield: 6 muffins
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line 6 muffin wells with paper liners.
- Add the banana, egg, peanut butter, oats, honey, cocoa powder, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin and sprinkle the tops with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.