Looking for an easy chicken marsala recipe? We’ve found it for you! Not only does it taste great, it’s also a healthy dish and makes great leftovers.
Ingredients: serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 Tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 small package of butter mushrooms
- 1/4 cup marsala wine
Prep: 10 minutes, cook: 20 minutes
- Heat oil in a large pan that has a lid. Cut chicken in half lengthwise to make it thinner and season with spices. Fry chicken in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes per side until starting to brown.
- Remove chicken and add sliced mushrooms. Pour wine into pan to de-glaze pan and stir with mushrooms for 1 minute to let alcohol cook off.
- Return chicken to pan, cover with lid and reduce heat to a simmer. Keep cooking, covered, on low heat for 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Serve immediately with steamed broccoli.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here