Last chance today to enter your favourite winter recipe!
Click here for your chance to win a huge winter hamper!
This gorgeous cheesecake slice is the most delicious treat to tuck into with a cup of tea for a quiet mid-morning break. It has a delicious biscuit base to add a little crunch to every bite and it beautifully balanced by the creamy cheesecake on top. This version uses blueberries, but you can swap them for blackberries, raspberries, or any other berry you like. The addition of lemon zest adds the perfect finish with that lovely refreshing hit to cut through the sweetness. Serve it up to your guests with a dusting of icing sugar or enjoy all to yourself at home!
- 240g chocolate chip biscuits
- 65g butter
- 500g cream cheese
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence/extract
- ¾ cup cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cups blueberries
1. Heat oven to 160C. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper with an overhang on all sides. Mix crushed biscuits with melted butter and press into the base of the tin. Chill while preparing the filling.
2. Place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy, then beat in cream, eggs and lemon zest to combine. Pour mixture over crumb base, then scatter surface with blueberries.
3. Bake slice for 45 minutes or until just set in the middle. Cool, then remove from the tin and cut into squares.
Enter your favourite winter recipe in the form below for your chance to win!
To celebrate their new Winter Warmers events, Stockland is giving Starts at 60 readers the chance to win a great winter hamper. Simply fill out the form below to enter!
Click here for full terms and conditions.