There’s nothing like a dinner full of flavour, so try this fantastic slow cooker recipe today!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts(diced)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in a resealable food storage bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken for about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in a small bowl; pour over the chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir.
- Serve over rice.