Starts at 60 is revisiting some of its most popular stories of the past few years, for readers who may’ve missed them, and so those who’ve read them can enjoy them again. This story is one of them. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Christmas is here and with it comes the annoying buzzing of flies trying to help themselves to your Christmas lunch.
When the weather warms up the flies come out to play, and they’re drawn to your kitchen and delicious food.
There are so many products that you can buy from the supermarket but if you want a chemical-free option and something that you don’t have to spray around, try this trick from Instructables.
1. Add 2 1/2 cups of water to a bowl.
2. Add two teaspoons of table salt.
3. Mix it with the spoon to get the salt off the bottom of the bowl.
4. Add two or three squirts of lime juice and stir. There is no exact amount, lime juice just keeps the coins shiny.
5. Pour the mixture in to the sandwich bag until it’s 3/4 full and drop the coins in. Seal the bag and hang it up using a paper clip and string. Done!