We all know how fabulous tea tree oil is and how it smells, but did you know it has a plethora of uses?
From health care to cleaning and even treatment of skin conditions, tea tree oil really is a miracle product, and handy to have around!
Here’s 23 of the most awesome uses for tea tree oil that we found. Do you have any others to add?
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns
- Heals skin infections
- Toothbrush cleaner – add a couple of drops and work through with clean fingers then rinse
- Relieves itchiness from rashes
- All-purpose cleaner – fill a spray bottle with 4 drops of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water
- Keep the fleas away – add a couple of drops to their bedding
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot
- Helps remove skin tags
- Naturally cures bad breath – swish a bit around in your mouth and wash out
- Natural pest control – put a few drops around doorways
- Laundry freshener – add a few drops to your wash
- Treat warts on hands or feets
- Soothes insect bites
- Treat ringworm
- Treat psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Relieve earaches – mix 1 drop 2 teaspoons of olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head
- Cleans mould – mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub
- Natural deodorant – put a few dabs under your arms
- Soften cuticles – massage in 1-2 drops
- Makeup remover
- Wood treatment
- Moth fighter – Use tea tree oil-soaked cotton balls to fight moths and other insects in stored clothing.
- Bathroom cleaner