Once again this year, I’ve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe, so here goes. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (I made my cake this morning!)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bottle Vodka
- 2 cups dried fruit
- Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer. Beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
- At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still okay. Try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka.
- Now [email protected]#$%^&* shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the Vodka and wipe the counter with the cat.
Need another laugh? Have a look at some of our other great jokes here.