1. If you’ve got melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
3. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It’ll take the edge off your appetite and you’ll eat less.
4. If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don’t they actually counteract each other?
5. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
6. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
7. Question: Why is there no such organisation as Chocoholics Anonymous? Answer: Because no one wants to quit.
8. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done.
9. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn’t that handy?
10. If you can’t eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can’t eat all your chocolate, what’s wrong with you?
She became a member of Starts at 60 and got access to amazing travel deals, free masterclasses, exclusive news and features and hot member discounts!
And she entered to win a $10K trip for four people to Norfolk Island in 2021. Join now, it’s free to become a member. Members get more.