If you’re hunting down a gourmet flavour without all the effort then try these pieces of salmon with a delicious twist. With just a few extra ingredients, you could change up this tasty seafood dish in just minutes.
The crunchy crust over the perfectly baked salmon is definitely one to remember. And to make matters even better — this delicious recipe is also incredibly simple for anyone to get perfect without skimping on flavour at all!
- 75g (11/2 cups) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 nori sheet
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 50g butter
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 4 (about 180g) skinless salmon fillets
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Use your hands to finely crumble the nori over the breadcrumbs. Add the sesame seeds and stir to combine.
- Heat the butter and miso paste in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk until smooth. Add the breadcrumb mixture and use a spatula to stir until well combined.
- Place the salmon on the prepared tray. Press the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the salmon. Place the tray on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
- Divide the salmon among serving plates. Serve with lemon wedges.