We’ve turned this classic favourite — zucchini slice — into a delicious mid-morning snack. They are fantastic served cold or warm.
You’ll love how quick and easy these zucchini slice muffins are to create. You’ll have a warm batch from the over in under 40 minutes, from start to finish.
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 50g leg ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup Tasty cheese, grated
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup smooth ricotta
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup capacity) muffin pan.
- Place 3/4 of the zucchini in a large bowl. Add onion, ham, cheese and flour. Stir to combine.
- Whisk eggs, oil, milk and ricotta together. Add to zucchini mixture. Season. Add parsley. Mix to combine. Divide among holes of prepared pan. Top with remaining zucchini.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.