Cheese lovers will adore this delicious, creamy pasta recipe. And, because it’s so easy, you can cook it any day of the week! Complete the meal with a crisp salad or a crusty loaf of bread.
- 250g large pasta shells
- 250g baby spinach (you can also use frozen spinach, thawed)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 125g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding spinach about 1 minute before it’s done. Drain, saving a little of the pasta water.
- Combine pasta and spinach mixture, butter and cheeses. Toss to combine, adding a little pasta water to loosen it up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with additional crumbled blue cheese and Parmesan, if desired.