This is a delicious and easy frittata. I used the leftovers from a barbecue chicken and tossed in some tasty vege.
Best of all, you can make it up and freeze it for later. It’s a wonderful treat for family and friends. Serve it with a spring salad.
- 10 eggs
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked skinless chicken
- 60g baby spinach leaves, torn
- 250g tub ricotta
- 200g punnet red grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan-forced. Grease a 1.25 litre round pie dish or oven proof frying pan.
- Whisk eggs, cream, Parmesan, garlic and onion in a large jug. Season with salt, as desired.
- Scatter chicken and spinach over base of prepared dish. Pour over the egg mixture.
- Dollop with large spoonfuls of ricotta. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until just set in the centre and golden on top. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.